Actual Skoda Rapid (Diesel) Maintenance Cost?

Started by Samuel James , Oct 10 2013 10:25 AM

2 replies to this topic

Samuel James

• 1 posts
    Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi Rapiders, I own a Skoda Rapid Ambition TDI last year. I want to know about the actual service cost for each service what car owners pays. In the website(s) all the expense are partial. The promised service cost and the actual cost is entirely different. If you look way back of Skoda after sales support it doesn't seems impressive. So please share your valuable experience on each service. It will help lot of other Rapid to avoid shock after seeing their final invoice. :)  Happy Driving...

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostSamuel James, on 10 October 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Hi Rapiders, I own a Skoda Rapid Ambition TDI last year. I want to know about the actual service cost for each service what car owners pays. In the website(s) all the expense are partial. The promised service cost and the actual cost is entirely different. If you look way back of Skoda after sales support it doesn't seems impressive. So please share your valuable experience on each service. It will help lot of other Rapid to avoid shock after seeing their final invoice. :)  Happy Driving...

Hello Samuel I am little bit confused what are you trying to tell us as I agree that the After sales of Skoda Motors is not smooth and their maintenance cost is also too costly. I am posting one of the user reviews here for your convenience.

Hi All, We bought a Skoda Rapid Ambition TDI. While purchasing we were told that we have the first service free during which we will not be charged for parts, oil or labor. We agreed and took the car. We had recently changed the oil with the same recommended one .i.e.Castrol Magnatec Synthetic 5W40 oil. It has hardly clocked 1000 KM after this oil change which costed us 5000rs. We got it changed while we were enroute on a long distance journey from a Castrol PitStop. We have all the bills and documents showing that. SKODA insisted on replacing the oil again while service else the warranty on the Car would get void. The oil SKODA recommends is also the same Castrol Magnatec Synthetic 5W40. Entire service center staff agreed that there is no logic behind this policy but still insisted on the oil change.

Customer service means nothing to these people. We got cheated and wasted loads of money, please do not get into their trap. The warranty statement gets changed as per their convenience and terms get edited to sqeeze money out the customer.

amit.sharma
    • Car Critic

• 675 posts
    Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Well Samuel, we are also hearing similar kind off problems with the after sales service of Skoda India. So, if you feel anything wrong with its after sales service, I would suggest you to contact Skoda India's customer care service. Now-a-days, car manufacturers are taking such issues seriously, and wants to develop good customer relationship.

Moreover, before going for your car service, ask the dealer about the cost of service, as the service cost depends upon the dealers, and it varies dealer to dealer.

View PostSamuel James, on 10 October 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skodaRapid, Service, Cost, expense, maintenance

Reply to this topic

Current Activities

Forum

Copyright 2008-2014 Powered By Girnar Software Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.