Hyundai Eon milage in CNG?

- - - - -
Started by Ravi , Dec 27 2012 11:39 PM

8 replies to this topic

Ravi

• 34 posts
    • LocationIndia
    Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Can any one tell me what is the actual mileage of Hyundai EON in CNG???

Ranveer Singh
    • Car Critic

• 625 posts
    Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hi Ravi well Hyundai EON a good hatch in the market, which is doing great business for the company. As specified by ARAI, the fuel efficiency of EON is 21.1 kmpl. Are you planning to purchase it if you are interested in small hatchbacks than there are other cars also which are doing good business and producing better fuel economy as compare to that that of the EON in CNG.

Ravi

• 34 posts
    • LocationIndia
    Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Ranveer actuly my friend have maruti 800 now he want to plan to purchase EON (C.N.G) or new ALTO800(C.N.G) model, so i dont have any idea what is the actual milage of EON in CNG....

Ranveer Singh
    • Car Critic

• 625 posts
    Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Well budy if your friend is looking for EON than I think its not a good deal by him because Maruti Alto 800 (C.N.G) is offering 30 kmpl fuel efficiency. All an all EON has the style and looks but my vote goes for Maruti Alto 800, its a value for money car. Any thing else from my side. :)

Ravi

• 34 posts
    • LocationIndia
    Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

thank you ranveer

Aadesh Kadam

• 1 posts
    Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

I went to the Hyundai showroom just to leave the showroom empty handed. The Eon was quite a disappointment. The design, shape, space, nothing which would say that yes the car could be a good buy.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hi Aadesh but talking about the design and shape, Hyundai looks very good as compare to other small cars. Yes its compact from inside but enhanced with useful features and producing the mileage of around 21 kmpl, which has been the reason why it has been doing good for the company, however it's not as good as ALTO when it comes to driving pleasure.

amit.sharma
    • Car Critic

• 675 posts
    Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Hello

I think Hyundai EON look more stylish than other competitors. It provides more comfortable seating when compare to its closest rival  Maruti Alto. Another car which gives better driveability experience is Chevrolet Spark, but it lacks behind Eon and Altowhile talking about the fuel economy.

Mayank Gupta

• 10 posts
    Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Hello Amit

Welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for sharing your views with us.

You are absolutely right that Chevrolet Spark is better and elegant in driving than Hyundai EON. Furthermore, Its displacement and Engine is also far better than EON. But yeah the only thing it lacks is fuel economy. So, I would suggest Maruti Alto K10 as its engine and displacement is great. Moreover, its very fuel effective. It gives an fuel economy of 15+ in city while on the highways it is about 20-21 kmpl which is just equal to what Hyundai Eon offers. Hope my post helped you. Cheers

Reply to this topic

Current Activities

Forum

Copyright 2008-2014 Powered By Girnar Software Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.