Honda Amaze Vs Competitions

Started by amit.sharma , Feb 20 2013 04:34 PM

20 replies to this topic

amit.sharma
    • Car Critic

• 675 posts
    Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Recently, we all got to know about Honda's upcoming entry level sedan, the Amaze. It will be Honda's first diesel car in India. This news has already created a sensation in the Indian auto market and discussions are going around whether Honda Amaze will stop the joyful ride of Maruti Suzuki Swift dzire which has been topping the chart rver since its launch.

Tata Indigo CS is another car which runs well in India and other car companies are also planning to bring in compact sedans in India. It will be quite interesting to see the growing competition in compact sedan market.

Prime

• 16 posts
    • LocationJaipur
    Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

All of us are eagerly waiting for the diesel car form the Honda family. I am sure this will bring back the good days for the Honda in India, which has been facing a tough time due to unavailability of diesel variants. Now when the company has announced to launch this brio based sedan, I am waiting for the come to dealerships. I was planning to buy a sedan, but put my plans on hold, will only finalize once I drive the Amaze.

Ram Babu

• 7 posts
    Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

I just have a question in my mind that How will be the performance of upcoming Honda Amaze?
    Will it be better than Swift Dzire?

Bhupendra Kumar Sain

• 21 posts
    Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Hi Ram_babu, However the vehicle has not been launched but Amaze will take Honda automakers a step ahead from the other competitors. Yes it would be better than Swift Dzire as it will carry advanced technology and features.

Wajeeh Khan

• 14 posts
    Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostPrime, on 20 February 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

All of us are eagerly waiting for the diesel car form the Honda family. I am waiting for the come to dealerships. I was planning to buy a sedan, but put my plans on hold, will only finalize once I drive the Amaze.

Yeah more or less the same here. Im not planning to buy the car but i've definitely heard great things about it and i usually recommend it to people when they ask me which entry level sedan to go for. Heard its coming to india sometime around april...waiting for it with bated breath :P

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

Yes company had made the official announcement that, Honda Amaze will roar on Indian streets in the month of April. I am eagerly waiting for the car.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Honda Amaze vs Maruti Swift Dzire

Guys Today I am discussing on the most anticipated topic of the year, its the launch of first diesel car from Honda auto-giants, which is going to be launch in April month and now we have the date to start the discussion on the launch of Honda Amaze.

The market is already heating up with the launch of Amaze and there will be no doubt that it will be the most awaiting vehicle of the year. The clash between the two popular brands, Maruti Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze thats people wants and the month of April 2013 will be the month of witness when the history would be created by the Honda automakers.

People like me and others are very curious about the car like which one will be the better among two and mainly the price. The whole scenario is depend on the pricing of Honda Amaze? As far the pictures and some of the specifications has been reveled of Honda Amaze but the main question which strikes everybody minds is what will be the price of Amaze? Amaze have the advantage of having the petrol 1.2 litre petrol engine and 1.5 litre diesel engine, which delivers he fuel efficiency of 23 to 24 kmpl. So the competition is neck to neck.

Talking about the features and design, half of the battle has been already won by the upcoming Honda Amaze as its looking very decent in pictures and videos. No doubt Maruti is ruling the chart from a decade in the Indian automotive market and still one of the leader in the small car segment. But Honda has captured the nerves of Indians and they are ready to roar tier first ever diesel car in India with Honda Amaze.

Dzire or Amaze?

Posted Image
    Posted Image

So just give a thought of yours who is better among these two and who will lead from the front as the entry level sedan car.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Honda Amaze Vs Chevrolet Sail sedan

Hello guys lets start a new discussion on the upcoming Honda Amaze vs Chevrolet Sail sedan car, which has been launched recently and Amaze has to be introduced. Honda Amaze has already gets the hype as its the much awaited vehicle of the year from Honda autogiants. So I am solving the doubts from the consumers mind so here is a short and sweet follow comparison of upcoming Honda Amaze vs Chevrolet Sail Sedan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

First take on the Engine of both cars.
    Chevrolet Sail sedan car, which has been recently launched into the market and available in both petrol and diesel version. The Sail sedan which is loaded with a 1.2 litre petrol engine, which churn outs the maximum power of 85bhp and on the other hand the diesel version, which comes with 1.3litre turbo diesel engine, that is capable to produce the 77bhp of power.

On the other hand the Amaze yet to be launch and will be the first diesel car from Honda automakers. The sedan version of Brio hatch, Amaze will be loaded with 1.5 litre i-DTECH engine, which will be capable to chrun out power of 74bhp and the petrol version comes with 1.2 litre i-VTECH engine,that is capable to produce the power of 87bhp, the same as Brio have.

Talking about the Design of both cars .
    Honda Amaze has its own new style and design, which appeals a class of luxury. As far the pictures and videos has been shown of Amaze looks very stylish. The interiors of Amaze would be very comfort and the boot space is also been very spacious.

Moving to Chevrolet Sail sedan car which is also looks very attractive and equipped with advance technology and design also unique as compare to Dzire.. The smooth surface of driving feeling will enhanced everyone to have the ride of the vehicle. Bumper, headlight, door handle all looks new. Chevrolet Sail is much spacious and comfort from inside and it has been same as in Amaze is expected to.

But time will tell who is better but the speculations are that Amaze seats will provide more comfort then Sail.

Now move into the main area of the car and that is the Features-
    First take on Sail sedan, which offers mouthwatering features in this price range. Front disc with antilock brakes together with electronic brake force distribution makes the drive with the car very safety along with the features of ABS with EBD, child safety locks and many more.
    Honda Amaze will be loaded with high class safety features like anti-lock braking system, brake assist, etc. The SRS airbags, central locking system and power windows make the complete safety of the car.

If your car do not produce better fuel efficiency then its the worst to have the car.
    So here comes another important part of the car, Milege & Price.
    Chevrolet Sail sedan car delivers the mileage of around 18 kmpl in petrol and goes to 22 kmpl in diesel version, which is very decent for the car which starts with the price range of Rs. 4.99 lakh and goes to Rs. 7.50 lakh.
    And now Honda Amaze fuel efficiency in petrol it would claim to 18 kmpl and in diesel it might be touch at 24 to 25 kmpl, which is very good as compare to other cars in this range. Talking about the price then it might be reveal at between Rs. 5 to 6 lakh. And if it reveal in this price tag then, Honda clearly is the winner.

Chevrolet Sail that has made the availability on the Indian roads first and doing good business for Chevrolet company but all eyes are depend on the upcoming Honda Amaze, which is eagerly waiting in the Indian automotive market. So this is my conclusion which I revealed and believe that Amaze will bring the smile on the auto Industry of India.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Honda City and Honda Amaze
    Last but not least its true against the strategy of Japanese automakers, Honda auto-giants that they are delayed with the launch of their first
    diesel car in India.
    Finally Honda realize the demand of first diesel engine from their bucket and Honda has been forced to do so, whether the reason was dipping the car sales or the petrol engine of Honda's working enough. The Japanese auto-giants are eagerly waiting for the launch of first diesel car from their groundbreaking technology, Honda Amaze will soon be unveil in the Indian automotive market with diesel engine.

It will be not wrong to say that the, Honda City which has been complete so many of years and still ruling the Indian hearts with the availability. Every Indian car enthusiasts fallen love with Honda City but the regular hike in petrol also affect the sales of Honda City in the country and company forced to introduce the Amaze first diesel car.

Here is the difference between which one is better among Honda City and Honda Amaze. Lets just touch the wire to know the winner based on following terms.

Honda Amaze, which is Brio based sedan having the interiors and front similar to the Brio hatch. However the comparison between City and upcoming Amaze is not right but the sporty design and refined aero-dynamics, makes this upcoming sedan car much popular in this range.
    Honda City is much expensive as Amaze would easily fit to the pocket. The advantage with Amaze is that it is coming with both petrol and diesel version, so mileage would also be better then City.
    Moving to the Mileage & Pricing of both these cars as
    The price of City ranges between Rs. 7, 26,000 and Rs. 10, 52,000. On the other hand Amaze Diesel claims to be price between Rs.5 to 6 lakh.

Honda Amaze vs Honda City
    Posted Image

Verdict: both belongs to the Champ of Honda and both are sportier and classy, but Amaze is new so its catching the eye attraction more then City.

Last I would say that if someone is planning to purchase sedan car in 2013 then, Honda Amaze is the best option and the diesel City will come in 2014. So who is the winner.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Nissan Sunny vs Honda Amaze

There is no doubt that the upcoming Honda Amaze, that will definitely affect the sell of each car company. It is the first diesel car from Honda auto-giants. Already the large reviews are showing the positive response for Amaze. In the test drive the car has won every body hearts and ready to rule the chart. While the cars company like Maruti, Tata, Mahindra, Chevrolet and Nissan.

Nissan Sunny vs Honda Amaze Engine Specifications

Honda Amaze will available in both petrol and diesel versions, it will first diesel car from Honda automakers. Amaze will loaded with 1.5-litre i-DTEC, diesel engine mated with 5-speed manually transmitted gear box. A top speed of 170-180kmph.

On the other hand, Nissan Sunny too is available in both petrol and diesel options. Nissan Sunny is loaded with 1.5-litre diesel engine, 4 cylinder K9K engine mated with 5-speed manually transmitted gear box. It gives a top speed of 175kmph.Sunny produces the power of 86Ps along with the maximum torque of 200Nm.

Interiors:
    As per the pictures has been reveal it looks that Brio hatch sedan will provide the comfort and the dashboard will be stylish. Interestingly, it may be similar to the City. But features and comfort will be good, like automatic climate control and air conditioning and safety features like ABS, EBD and Airbags.

On the other hand Nissan Sunny, which is a Caaaar have much space inside the cabin, seats are also comfortable and the positive point is the large legroom, knee-room and head-room, which makes different from others car in this range. As it provides the luxury feeling inside the car.

Exteriors:
    Honda Amaze looks very attractive from the front and the appearance wise looks better then others. Nissan Sunny also looks very stylish as it gives the elegant look and anyone can be attracted towards it. Its bold designing and well proportioned styling managed to lure buyers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Main thing in the car is Mileage & Pricing.
    Honda Amaze is expected to deliver around 23kmpl of fuel economy. On the other hand, Sunny is already producing 15-16kmpl of petrol model and around 21kmpl of diesel fuel economy on the Indian roads.
    Talking about the price then Honda Amaze will be price between Rs. 5 to 6 lakh, where on the other hand Nissan Sunny price lies between Rs. 5,9 – Rs. 8.9 lakh.

Verdict:
    Well, both appear more attractive but Honda Amaze is expected to catch more consumers because of the goodwill of Honda.

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

In Indian automobile market the future of compact sedan cars is looking bright. The initial stage has been set out for compact sedan cars and Honda Amaze will be first in this series as Tata Indigo CS is also available there in the market and doing good with the sells.

So here is the another comparison between Honda Amaze vs Tata Indigo CS.

As everyone is aware by the potential of Tata motors and one of the biggest manufacturers in passenger cars in India. Tata Indigo sedan gives the platform to the compact version of Indigo after testing the success in the Indian automotive market.
    So lets starts the compare of Indigo CS VS the upcoming compact sedan, Amaze from the stable company Honda.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As Honda Amaze will be the first diesel car and first in c segment also.

Exterior and design:

Tata Indigo eCS looks simple but stylish. The front of the Indigo CS chrome gives a style and headlights also well fitted. The rear of the car also well designed as the front end. The car has given each style and design well.

The upcoming Honda Amaze will also looks very sportier in the pictures as it will bring the fresh felling of interiors and the a new design. The car bumpers would be same color as the car color and in the front the chromed grille has been looking very stylish. Amaze has the alloy wheels and will beat Indigo in design part.

Interiors, space and features.

Moving into the the car the dash board of Tata Indigo eCS looks very furnished and built on the good plastic quality. It has nice and decent interiors along with the fabric seat, which provides the comfort. The cabin of the car have enough space and there is plenty of leg and headroom. Talking about the features then it carry power windows, MP3 music system and air conditioner, electric OVRMS. Along with the ample boot space of 380 liters to carry the luggage.

Honda Amaze will also built on nice plastic quality and the interiors of the car gives the luxury felling. The car has ample leg and head room to provide the comfort. It also has height adjustable driver seat, which provides the best comfort and smooth driving experience. The features of MP3 music system, air conditioner and boot space of 380 litre carrying the luggage.

Engine:

Moving on to the engine of Tata Indigo eCS, which loaded with a powerful diesel engine of 1.4 liter turbo diesel engine which chruns out the maximum power of 69 BHP at 4000 RPM along with the maximum torque of 140 NM between 1800 – 3000 RPM. Mileage of the Indigo ecs claims to 23 kmpl which is very good in this range and makes it fuel efficient sedans in CS segment.
    As moving to the upcoming Honda Amaze which will equipped with 1.5 litre i-DTECH diesel engine, which will produce the fuel efficiency of 23 kmpl, so neck to neck competition.

Value for money or price.
    The price range of Tata Indigo eCS diesel starts from Rs. 5.61 lakhs for Tata Indigo eCS LS and the top variant goes to Rs. 6.14 lakhs for Tata Indigo eCS VX.
    Now come to the Honda Amaze then Japanese automakers needs to price the Amaze very aggersive if they have to stay in the competition. The rumors are that it will be priced between Rs. 5 to 6 lakh.
    Tata Indigo eCS and Honda Amaze both are value for money cars and both are powerful but Honda has the goodwill in the market and first diesel engine also give the advantage to Amaze score more on cards. After sales service of both car companies are also good. So the choice in these two cars is pretty tough but among these two cars would you prefer to buy and why?

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

Mahindra Verito CS VS Honda Amaze.

One thing is sure about the sedan cars in India will be dominate by the compact sedan cars. Japanese automakers,Honda all set to reveal its first entry level diesel car, Amaze in India. After that Mahindra has also announce the launch of Verito compact sedan. So the competition is tough in the compact segment. The credit goes to Maruti who brings the compact version of Swift Dzire and the Dzire comapct version touch the milestone for Maruti company. People are asking that is there any alternative of Dzire compact version and the answer is yes and it will be give by the stable company Honda auto-giants, which will unveil their first diesel car Amaze in the month of April 2013. and not so far away in the race is yet to join the race is Mahindra Verito Compact sedan, which is also ready to roar on the Indian surface.

Engine:

As the heart of the car engine, Honda Amaze is coming with their first diesel car in India and it will come with 1.5 litre i-DTECH diesel engine, which will produce the power of 85 to 90 bhp with the 5 speed of transmission manual gearbox.

On the other hand talking about the Mahindra Verito compact sedan, which would be launch in the end of this year as the testing is going on in India. The Verito CS will come with the 1.5 litre k9k diesel engine, which is capable to produce the power of 65bhp along with the five speed manual transmission gearbox.

Exterior and interiors-

Posted Image

Posted Image

As far the pictures are showing that Honda Amaze will have the added advantage over the Verito CS because it will launch first and looking very sportier car. Mahindra Verito CS looks very smaller as compare to Amaze. Interiors wise Amaze score more on cards as it gives the luxury felling from inside the cabin and will equipped with some additional features like ABS,airbags,AC, power windows and many more. The dashboard of the car is appealing a class of Amaze.

Mahindra Verito CS will also carry with some extra features.

Fuel efficiency and Price-

Honda Amaze will produce the mileage of around 23 kmpl and Verito will also produce the mileage of around 22 kmpl.
    Price of Amaze will be kept between Rs. 5 to 6 lakh and Mahidnra Verito CS price will be kept Rs. 5 lakh below.
    But it just the guess.

Verdict:

Honda Amaze will have the advantage of goodwill of Honda and engine of Honda cars are very refined. So stay tuned to us, we will post out some more useful comparison of Amaze with others.

Rahul Mazumder

• 1 posts
    Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

In understanding the mentality of the entry level sedan buyer is the key to defeat the competition  Honda cars have always had better build quality, performance, looks and features. Honda offered Airbags and ABS in their cars and won many awards but they still couldn't match Maruti. With the Brio sedan all that can change because this time Honda hits the competition where it hurts.
    1. Mileage: The buyers don't care about BHP in this segment. A lot of them don't even know how many BHP their car has. What they do know is the mileage of their  car. The petrol engine is going to be fuel efficient and the 23 Kmpl of the diesel is what will give Honda their real customer base.
    2. Diesel option: Missing in all other Honda cars but present here. A lot of people only buy diesel cars. They didn't consider Honda before despite knowing of it's build quality and looks. Having a diesel option is must for volume sales in India.
    3. Price: After mileage people ask the price. That is the general order of questions people ask about a new car. At 5.5 Lakh for the base version (speculated) the pricing seems to be balanced. If the other versions are also prices well, we have winner on our hands!
    4. Brand value: People trust the name, Honda. They want to own one. Now they get a full sedan and that too a diesel. It's like getting a BMW for 14 lakhs!
    5. Performance and features: They were always there and they still are. Honda already has their followers who care more about performance and safety with build quality over all the points I mentioned above. As long as the features remain they will buy a Honda. That is the type of customer Honda should always target to keep.
    Final verdict: It's got something for everyone. Definitely will kill competition.
    Ps: Give us a Brio Diesel and see it create ripples against the competition like Beat, and Swift!

Ranveer Singh
    • Car Critic

• 625 posts
    Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

The reason why Honda Amaze will surely wins the heart of Indian consumers is below in comment.

• First diesel engine from the Honda auto-giant and the positive point of having fuel efficiency of 23 to 24 kmpl in diesel version.

• What does a buyers want in new car of course better interiors quality and nice dashboard which gives the luxury feeling inside the cabin.

• Ample boot space is one of the key thing which is again the positive point for in Amaze as it consist of 350 litre boot space, which is quite bigger then Maruti Swift Dzire. After-all its a compact version of Brio hatch. Again 5 out of 5 points to Honda Amaze.

• Talking about the features of the car then again its carry the additional features as compare to its closest competitor Maruti Swift Dzire. Honda Amaze will carry with power windows, power steering, ABS, airbags and climate control. Five out of five again to Amaze.

• Last but not the least the trust and reliability, as both car manufactures Maruti and Honda both have the strong background and stable themselves as two of the popular brand in India. But Honda's engine are very refined ones and one can easily trust them on the other hand Maruti Dzire which uses the Fiat 1.3 multi jet engine that is of Fiat motors. Another thing the design part and it will harsh to say these words but its true that Maruti doesn't work on their design and Honda cars is one of the icon for everyone as they uses the style and finishing which can be easily seen in Honda Amaze.
    Now move on the important fact and its the price so Honda Amaze might block the sell of Maruti Swift Dzire by the pricing of Amaze as it would be price at Rs. 5 to 6 lakh and the diesel version will price at Rs. 6.50 lakh. So all an all no doubt Honda Amaze is clearly the winner whether the car still not been launch but it has created a magic already in the heart of Indian consumers.

Verdict 10/10 for Amaze.

Raj Singh
    • Petrolhead

• 87 posts
    • LocationJaipur
    Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hi,
    Both Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze are good products, while the Dzire has already faced the ground of reality, Amaze holds a lot of under the wraps. So, it will be early to comment that Amaze will dethrone the Dzire or not. However, I can compare these two cars on the basis of the above said points

1.Mileage: Maruti Swift Dzire offers a quite impressive mileage of 19.1 kmpl with petrol and 23.4 kmpl with diesel, while the Amaze is likely to offer a mileage of around 18kmpl and around 24kmpl respectively. So, here the both cars are even. But, power also plays an important role as it decides that how the car will perform. The Dzire comes with a set of two refined and powerful engines, which makes it the segment leader. On the other hand, Honda Amaze has also two good engines, both 1.2-litre i-VTEC and 1.5-litre i-DTEC engines are powerful and refined.

2.Pricing: It is the thing that makes Dzire a true winner, it has been placed in the right price slot. Looking at other hatch cum sedans, we can speculate that Honda will launch Amaze at a starting price of around Rs. 5 lakh. It the same will happen, it will be difficult for Maruti Suzuki to maintain the current sales graph of the Dzire. Because Honda has its own following and brand Honda gives a sense of reliability.

3.Diesel option: Yes, having a diesel engine under the hood will benefit Honda with many folds, and the 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine emerges as the perfect alternative to the 1.3-litre DdiS engine of the Dzire.

4.After Sales Services: Here the Dzire has the advantage, you can find a Maruti Suzuki dealership network in any city or town and every local mechanic can help you with a Maruti car. Honda doesn't have the same advantage, however Honda is working to increase the customer touch points and also offering 2 year maintenance assurance with 24 hour road side assistance with the Amaze. Though, it is hard to change the mindsets, so Dzire will enjoy this advantage for sure.

5.Brand Value: As one of the Maruti Suzuki's campaign says 'Count on us', India do count on the brand, it is arguably India's most trusted brand and has the advantage here. While people count on Maruti Suzuki, there is a good majority of people, who loves Honda. And a Honda sedan at an affordable price will attract buyers towards it for sure.

tonyankita86
    • Car Nut

• 159 posts
    Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

If I have to give five points that Honda Amaze is far better product as compared to Maruti Swift Dzire. Then it will be.

• The festival season is coming in India, and the cards has already been played by the Japanese auto-giant, Honda as they give the offer on their upcoming first diesel car Amaze where the buyers will get 2 years Maintenance Package and Road Side Assistance on purchasing Honda Amaze.

• Fuel efficiency is another key point where both cars Honda Amaze and Maruti Swift Dzire producing the same mileage of 23 kmpl but the trust in Honda engine's is the advantage for Honda Amaze.

• Features and interiors: The Honda Amaze will be equipped with better plastic quality and enhanced with some additional safety features like ABS with EBD, airbags for both front side and passengers side, good ground clearance, and the finishing of dashboard makes Amaze better than Dzire.

• Space: With lots of boot space in Amaze is available, it has the edge over Dzire. The boot space of the Amaze will be 350 litre around and leg knee room and head room also very spacious, so five adults can easily seat inside the car.

• Pricing: There are speculations around that Honda's first diesel car Amaze will be priced between Rs. 5 to 6 lakh. First diesel engine of 1.5 litre in Amaze is exciting everyone.
    Maruti and Honda, who will win the race? My answer is Honda Amaze..........

Sanjeev Singh

• 1 posts
    Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

I dont think amaze will dent sales of dezire, because maruti have a hell lot of showrooms n service centres across india whereas honda is still to reach to many places in our country. but still amaze will create a place of its own and will sell in good numbers. The 2nd most important point is that the 1.3 multijet unit is a tried and tested one whereas the first diesel motor from honda reliability is unknown, and this will also be a key factor in the final purchasing

Manoj Kumar
    • Car Critic

• 836 posts
    Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostSanjeev Singh, on 16 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

I dont think amaze will dent sales of dezire, because maruti have a hell lot of showrooms n service centres across india whereas honda is still to reach to many places in our country. but still amaze will create a place of its own and will sell in good numbers. The 2nd most important point is that the 1.3 multijet unit is a tried and tested one whereas the first diesel motor from honda reliability is unknown, and this will also be a key factor in the final purchasing

Well Sanjeev my friend just wait for the launch of Amaze and then the time will tell who is the winner among these two cars. Maruti though have the large service network but that's not the weak point of Honda. I have not met a single Honda owner complaining about the servicing, and that is the reason why the brand has earned so much of the respect that no other brand could even come close to. And in the case of Amaze, it's coming up with 2 years maintenance package and 24 hours road assistance (you can call Honda guys as and when your car stuck somewhere) which Maruti doesn't. So, what else do you expect a car to have.

Wait and watch, you will see Honda killing Dzire's sales.

Ranveer Singh
    • Car Critic

• 625 posts
    Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Its true that half of the market of Dzire would be block by the upcoming Honda Amaze and the reason behind is the trust of Honda cars, hence Maruti Suzuki have the wide network of service and people's blindly faith but lacks in design and power. Amaze will have the advantage of both design and power. So the competitors of Honda Amaze will be worried of the launch of Amaze is coming near and near.

Ranveer Singh
    • Car Critic

• 625 posts
    Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostSanjeev Singh, on 16 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

As announced earlier, the most awaited vehicle, Honda Amaze will launch on 11th of April in India. The first diesel mill from Honda auto-giants  1.5 litre diesel engine which will produces the power of 100PS and the maximum torque of 200Nm. It will become the most fuel efficient sedan car from Honda's in India. As it will produce the mileage of 25.8kmpl in diesel, which is fantastic in this range as compare to its closest competitor, Maruti Swift Dzire, which produces only 23 kmpl of mileage. The power is also better than Swift Dzire as 25bhp more as compare to Swift Dzire.

So what now you have to say buddy. Its clearly the sign that the market of Maruti Swift Dzire will be destroy by the Honda Amaze.

Just the price, which will declare soon also as the launch is on 11th of April.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Honda Amaze, Tata Indigo CS, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire

Reply to this topic

Current Activities

Forum

Copyright 2008-2014 Powered By Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.